2017 Season rates are as follows:
Daily bookings for the season will start from April 1.
- Full Service --------------------- $47.00 (power, water, sewer & cable TV)
- Partial Service ------------------ $37.00 (no sewer, smaller site - dry camping)
- All rates per night per 1-2 person occupancy plus applicable tax(5.0% GST) up to 30ft RV/Trailer plus one vehicle. Conditions apply to cable TV please see 'Services' page.
- Additional charges may apply for extra person, size over 30ft, extra vehicle and small pet subject to approval before check-in. Max. 4 campers per site.
- One small pet(non-aggressive breed under 25lbs) may be accepted subject to space availability as per max. limited total number of pets in the park. Visitor's pet is NOT allowed.
Rates are subject to change and may vary during the high season in July and August, holiday weekends and special events.
Off Season rates, weekly and monthly rates are available for those who want to stay for an extended period.
Snowbirds and long term Campers are welcome at affordable rates.
Tenting is first come first served in our open grass area with some trees and limited space @ $25 per tent per 1st camper & extra person @ $10 each per night +Gst. Tenting area is close to the road. Sorry no pets for tenting.
Overnight campers please contact us 1-3 days prior to your planned arrival.
Check - In Time is after 1:00 p.m. Check - Out Time is 11:00 a.m.
As per our booking policy for high season(Canada day weekend - Labour day weekend) , we take reservation for minimum 2 night stay with 50% deposit of total camping cost at the time of booking to be held on the credit card until arrival and the balance payment is due on arrival. For the long weekend reservation, 50% deposit payment of total camping cost will be processed at the time of booking and it is non-refundable. Reservation for the rest of the year can be made on a credit card(visa or mc).
14 day cancellation notice is required for high season and no refund after 7 days prior to arrival. 50% of deposit will be refundable with minimum $30 deduction for 7-14 day notice. 7 day cancellation notice is required for the rest of the year, or the first night will be charged. Please contact the park manager for full details of our booking/cacellation policy.
We have a separate policy for long term customers over a month. Our monthly rates vary during the season(Apr.-Sep.) each month until the camper(s) have stayed min. 6 months for a flat rate through the season.. Please call or email for further details and/or another option to have a flat season rate.
For reservation, please inquire by email, phone or on-line inquiry form to check out site availability first. We will do our best to reply to your inquiries on the same day.